How to display bananas? AirFlo's NEW Banana Tree Display is a customer friendly banana tree display that hangs bananas rather than stacking them. Increase sales by providing more access and encourage greater impulse purchasing. Now designed with locking casters to easily relocate and cross sell or grab that last minute impulse shopper.
- Designed to display bananas hanging from its crown resembling growth in nature with space and ventilation around the fruit, resulting in less shrink and bruising of product.
- Easy mobility for relocating
- Rear locking casters to secure merchandiser
- Shoppable from all sides where customers can select fruit without disturbing the entire banana display.
- Use as a centerpiece display or cross-merchandise in other departments.
- Banana Display consists of 5 vertical arms, holding 50+ hands total. Lower tray may be used for single fruit or cross merchandise of another product.
- Height of Banana Display is 61" from floor to top of "banana tree" with approximately 2' diameter footprint. Horizontal sign holder included takes final height to 71.5".
- Use Banana Display to promote healthy snack options to customers by location in milk, dairy or cereal aisles
Added to Favorites
Merchandising Solutions With Visual Impact
Your store will be the difference, turning ordinary into extraordinary.
Innovation, excellence, always - by AirFlo.