Fresh products call for temperature control and Carlson AirFlo's cold-enhancing aluminum shelves are perfect for critical temperature merchandising, including misted areas. Curved Rear Support (VERS) Shelves install into a Carlson AirFlo rear support frame system. The frame provides a waterfall effect using the same depth shelves at different levels. Using the insert system also allows for shorter depth shelves than if installed directly into the case standards allowing for less merchandise required to achieve a full and abundant looking display. The curved or bump out feature is great for calling attention to a specific section or product.
- Aluminum is one of the best conductors of temperature, by drawing out and dissipating heat quicker than steel
- Shelving is perforated for drainage, cleanliness and increased air flow
- Rust proof anodized finish
- Solid surface eliminates the need for a case liner
- 4-position two piece bracket for level, or 10°, and 20° down slope merchandising
- Single Row Price Tag Molding and 2" Plastic Fence included standard with all shelving
- Not compatible with light kit
- Frame, Mounting Bar Kit, and Baffles required for complete system install
- Available in standard depths of 10"/14", 11.5"/15.5", 13"/17", 15"/19", 17"/21"
- The first dimension listed is the depth at the sides (the shortest part of the shelf)
- The second dimension listed is the depth at the shelf at the middle (the deepest part of the shelf).
|SKU||Description||Related System Page|
|C4W10||10" x 14"D x 48'W Curved Rear Support Shelf|
|C4W1A||11.5" x 15.5"D x 48'W Curved Rear Support Shelf|
|C4W13||13" x 17"D x 48'W Curved Rear Support Shelf|
|C4W15||15" x 19"D x 48'W Curved Rear Support Shelf|
|C4W17||17" x 21"D x 48'W Curved Rear Support Shelf|