Production Scheduler (Full-time)
Hours: 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
· Schedule the assembly and packaging effort of the warehouse to achieve shipment
of daily “Hot” orders and scheduled orders.
· Review all orders for shipping on a daily basis.
· Review “Hot” order list with Warehouse manager on a daily basis.
· Prepare schedule of activities as necessary to meet current work goals.
· Organize workflow to the assembly, warehouse, and puller/packers to complete daily work.
· Monitor daily activity to assure scheduled and “Hot” orders are available and completed to ship
at the end of the day.
· Continuously looks for opportunities for efficiency improvement.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· 3+ years of prior production scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment.
· Organized with strong attention to detail.
· Able to plan effectively and efficiently.
· Fluid in process to change with demand
· Ability to maintain schedule with moving deadlines and demands.
· Strong math skills.
· Moderate computer skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Reliable with strong follow through.
· 1+ years of shipping experience.
Also please visit our parent company, Stein Industries, Inc.to view any available career opportunities with our sister companies: E-Switch, Carlson Store Fixtures, and ProCom.